About the appraiser working on the basis of an employment contract: last name, first name, patronymic of the appraiser, information on membership in the self-regulatory organization of appraisers, number and date of issue of a document confirming obtaining professional knowledge in the field of appraisal activity, information on insurance of civil liability of the appraiser, work experience in appraisal activities, as well as legal form, full name, OGRN, date of assignment of OGRN; location of the legal entity with which the appraiser entered into an employment contract;
Information on all organizations and specialists involved in the assessment and preparation of the report, indicating their qualifications and the degree of their participation in the assessment of the property;
- d) Assumptions and restrictive conditions used by the appraiser when conducting property valuation;
- e) Applied appraisal standards in the property valuation process.
The report should contain information on federal appraisal standards, standards and rules for appraisal activity used in conducting property appraisals;
- e) A description of the property being assessed, with references to documents establishing its quantitative and qualitative characteristics.
The property valuation report should contain the following information about the properties being valued:
Quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the assessed property:
This information, depending on the property being assessed, should contain, among other things, information on property rights, encumbrances related to the objects being assessed, their physical properties, wear and obsolescence;
Quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the elements included in the composition of the assessed property, which have specificity affecting the evaluation results;
This link for more detail: http://www.wcvaluers.com.au/
Information on the current use of the assessed property;
Other factors and characteristics relating to the property being valued that significantly affect its value;
- g) Analysis of the market for similar objects, as well as analysis of other external factors that are not directly related to the property being valued, but affect its value. The analysis of the market should provide information on all pricing factors used in determining the value, and contain a justification of the values or ranges of values of the pricing factors;
- h) Description of the property valuation process in terms of applying income, cost and comparative approaches to valuation. This section should describe the use of approaches to property valuation with the reduction of calculations or justify the refusal to use approaches that are not acceptable in this case;
And) Coordination of property valuation results. In the section of approval of the results of property valuation, agreement should be given to the results of calculations obtained using different approaches.
When coordinating the results obtained when applying various approaches to property valuationand the use of different methods in the application of each approach, the appraiser should describe in the report a description of the procedure for the corresponding approval. If the reconciliation involves weighing the results obtained when applying various approaches to property valuation, as well as using different methods in applying each approach, the evaluator should justify the choice of weights used, assigned to the results obtained using different approaches, as well as using different methods in applying each approach.
The annex to the property valuation report should contain copies of the documents used by the appraiser and establishing the quantitative and qualitative characteristics of the assessed property, including title documents and approving documents, as well as technical inventory documents, conclusions of special examinations and other documents (if any).
What types of value are determined during the valuation of the property?
The assignment for the valuation of the property of the enterprise (annex to the contract concluded with the appraiser) indicates the specific type of value, which is determined by the intended use of the valuation result.
When conducting property valuation, the following types of value are used: